Fabric Floor-Marking Tape Bundle
By identifying areas with this fabric floor tapes in different color codes, your workplace is organized with 5S (“Set-in-Order”), which defines “A place for everything and everything in its place”. This fabric colorful tapes adhere to most floor surface with average temperature, walls, stairways, and more. Needless to say, this products are essential for visualizing workplaces with traffic ways, safety notices, equipment zones, and defective zones, and more.
You will not worry about lack of some tape colors during 5S activities because we offer you the bundle that cover all colors with sufficient quantity for a typical 5S floor-marking activities. The bundle includes  Yellow,  Red,  Blue,  Green,  White,  Yellow-Black,  Red-White.
We offer you a wide range of tape colors, including “Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow-Black, Red-White”. Each color can be coded with different meanings by your own definitions. The rule of thumb is that:
- Yellow: to mark aisleways for walking areas or(and) different zones
- Green: mark areas in which the WIP (work in progress) is waiting to be processed in the next process, represented by “output” of a process
- Blue: mark areas where the input materials stands in front of a process, represented by “input” of a process
- Red: highlight areas in which defective items should be put here
- White: mark areas where equipment or tools or working areas are located
- Red-White: mark “stay-away” areas like around electrical panels, or fire extinguisher locations
- Yellow-black: get people attention with caution danger areas like around conveyors
|Color|| Yellow,  Red,  Blue,  Green,  White,  Yellow-Black,  Red-White|
|Dimension||4.8 cm x 15 yards|
|After-Service||2 hours for 5S consulting|